Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Duc, sequere, aut de via decede

It's getting closer and closer to our departure, and I'm really excited about this road trip. We're going to visit some pretty amazing places like Blackwater Falls, Mammoth Caves, Carter Caverns, and the Blackfriars Theatre -- home of the American Shakespeare Company. I have a feeling it's going to be a whirl-wind week with very little time to just sit back and relax, so I'm trying to take advantage of the last two days of relative sanity (and boredom).

I bought tickets, put new batteries for my camera, got some blank CDs to burn for the ride, and transferred some funds into my checking account; there's no turning back now. Yay!

1 comment:

Shadowcat said...

MROW! Okay, now you know who I am. Not too much to say yet - you haven't done anything! So just checking in to say hi and have fun.