Friday, May 22, 2009

Peru Update

I don't have much time, so I'll be brief. So far we've seen Lima, Cusco, more of the Quechua people than I ever wanted (Death March of the Gringos >> details to follow later this summer), and I held a baby alpaca. Today we're going into the Sacred Valley, and on Sunday we'll be at Machu Picchu. Brice and I are getting along splendidly, and my feet / legs are doing alright. Oh, and I ate goat heart. But no guinnea pig yet; it's very expensive, and I wasn't feeling at all well last night. No way I was wasting a $18-20 meal on a bad stomach.

I finished 100 Years of Solitude and loved every minute of it. Anyone interested in discussing it some time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "Poor Timmy Tiger"... Your Mom worries about you ! I hope you are having a grand time. Love Mom

Laura said...

I would love to discuss it! Now go eat some guinea pig!